The Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Accounting Programme combines the best of both professional and academic training in the study of accounting. It has been accredited by several leading international professional accounting associations. Graduates who have completed the required degree courses can obtain the maximum exemptions of papers from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) of Australia, and the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)*. The professional accreditations reinforce the high quality and international perspectives integrated within the degree programme and provides our graduates a head start on professional qualifications which can enhance their employability and competitiveness in the job market.
Please Click Here for more details of International Accreditation
- To provide students with an excellent learning experience by informing them of the current developments in research and practice.
- To provide well qualified and highly employable graduates with the key skills of operation in the business world.
- To meet the accreditation requirements of the main professional accounting bodies including ACCA, CIMA, CPAA and HKICPA and enable students to gain maximum exam exemptions from these professional bodies and to acquire other professional qualifications such as those of CICPA and CFA.
- To ensure relevance by maintaining and enhancing links with business, professional and public sector organizations.
- To provide students with the fundamental skills for lifelong learning and development.
This is a four-year full time degree programme using English as a medium of instruction. The programme’s vigorous curriculum encompasses accounting theory
and practice. Year 3 students may choose to take internship elective course which provides opportunities for them to practice accounting knowledge and business management skills in an accounting-related working environment.
For the most updated programme and curriculum details, please visit the following website: