APPLICATION FOR FBA OUTGOING EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
|1||Application for Outgoing Exchange Program|
|Please be reminded that this is the application stage only. Whether the exchange programmes of 2022/2023 2nd Semester will be continued as scheduled depends on the pandemic development, the policies of UM and Exchange Universities, the immigration restriction or other related factors. Students should check the visa application procedures which may not be feasible due to COVID-19, before applying international programmes.|
|1.1||Rules for Semester-based Outgoing Exchange Programmes
Students should read through the “Rules for Semester-based Outgoing Exchange Programmes” and pay attention to the insurance and minimum enrollment requirement.
|1.2||Application Period||7 to 21 September 2022|
|1.3||Eligibility & Programme Details||Click Here|
Applications should be make via the “Outbound Exchange and Scholarship Application System” (website: https://isw.um.edu.mo/seas).
Students can download the User Guide from the System (on the top right corner of the webpage) and follow the application procedures.
1. Hard copy or e-mail submissions will NOT be accepted.
2. Incomplete application will not be considered.
1. Students are only allowed to create and submit one (1) application form in this call, with a maximum of 6 Exchange Programmes/ Study Abroad Programmes, i.e. 3 University-level Programmes (i.e. GAO programmmes) and 3 Unit-level Programmes (i.e. programmes offered by students’ own unit).
2. Submitted application forms cannot be removed or edited. Students should check carefully all the information before submission (including the priority of your exchange preference).
3. The application form can not be submitted if any of the selected Programmes are not within the Application Period.
4. Student should make sure whether he/she is applying for Exchange Progrramme or Study Abroad Progeamme. Exchange Application should be created under “Outbound Exchange” while study abroad application should be created under “Outbound Study Abroad”.
Fill in the requested information via the online application system together with the following documents:
|ü Curriculum Vitae (Photo, Experience, Awards, Personal Skills);|
|ü Self-Graduation checking list (tick all completed courses on the self-graduation checking list form of own major);||Click Here|
|ü Study plan (with arrangement plan of own remaining courses in all remaining semesters);||Download Here|
|ü Recommendation letter from academic staff (only required if CGPA is lower than 2.5);||Download Here|
|ü English proficiency proof (subject to requirement of desired host institutions)|
|ü Other required documents in the application systems.|
|1.6||Outgoing Exchange Workflow Guideline for Students (Before Exchange)||Download Here|
|2||GAO Exchange Briefing||N/A|
|3||Outgoing Exchange Briefing||TBC|
|4||Submission of Learning Agreement|
|ü Application form||Download Here|
|ü Official course outlines/ syllabi/ description provided by Partner School (of all courses listed on the learning agreement)|
|ü Course Description Form (if item 2 is not available at the moment of application)||Download Here|
|4.2||General Guideline of Learning Agreement||Download Here|
|5||Application for course exemption|
|ü Course exemption/ waiver form||Download Here|
|ü Transcript x 1 photocopy (Please bring along the original copy for verification)|
|ü Official course description, course syllabus|
|ü Other relevant supporting of all overseas courses (e.g. student time table and academic calendar for calculation of lecture hours)|
|(Please send the course exemption application through email to email@example.com)|
|5.2||Guideline of Outgoing Exchange (After)||Download Here|
- Other than the FBA Exchange Programme, FBA students can also apply for the Exchange Programme operated by Global Affairs Office which is open to students from all faculties. For more detailed information of the GAO Exchange programme, please click HERE.