Prof. Kao SI
Assistant Professor in Marketing
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- PhD in Marketing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG220/2000)
- Judgment and decision making
- Behavioral economics
- Consumer behavior
- Si, Kao, and Yuwei Jiang (2017), “Bidirectional Contrast Effects between Taste Perception and Simulation: A Simulation-Induced Adaptation Mechanism,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 27 (1), 49-58.
- Si, Kao, Robert S. Wyer, and Xianchi Dai (2016), “Looking Forward and Looking Back: The Likelihood of an Event’s Future Reoccurrence Affects Perceptions of the Time It Occurred in the Past,” Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 42 (11), 1577-1587.