- Alidad Tash has been in the gaming industry since 2000, starting at Venetian Las Vegas, and continuing on to Macao in 2006.
- He was on the opening team at Venetian Macao, the first Cotai property, leading the analytics department. While there, he popularized the now-ubiquitous No Commission Baccarat.
- Alidad moved on to CoD in 2010, later opening Studio City, while overseeing 5,000+ employees as the senior vice president of gaming operations & strategy. During his six-years there, CoD became the ultimate premium mass destination in Macao.
- Alidad is currently the managing director at 2nt8 Limited, a consultancy specializing in casinos and integrated resorts.
- Alidad has obtained two master’s degrees, in Mechanical Engineering from UC Santa Barbara, and Statistics from USC. Prior to joining the casino industry, he worked in the medical statistics and credit card industry.
Michelle Jinyeo PARK
- Former Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis at Melco Resorts
- 20 years of industry experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Casino & Integrated Resorts Development, Corporate Strategies, and Operational Analysis from world’s largest hospitality companies including MGM Mirage, Sands China, Melco Resorts and Samsung
- 12 years of leadership experience managing diversified groups of talents from various backgrounds.
- Global working experience from Las Vegas, Philippines, South Korea and Macau
- In-depth knowledge in hospitality operations – integrated resorts, gaming, hotels, F&B, entertainment, retail and supportive functions
- Master’s degree in Hospitality Management from Cornell University and dual Bachelor of Arts degree with English Language & Literature and French Language & Literature from the Sung Kyun Kwan University in South Korea
- Josephine Un is the Vice President of Analytics at 2NT8 Limited, a consultancy specialising in integrated resorts in diverse regions such as Macao, Japan, and Korea.
- Josephine has been in the gaming industry since 2005. She first joined Venetian Macao as an opening team member, setting up and leading the table games analytics team, and assisted in the opening of Marina Bay Sands too. Josephine moved to City of Dreams in 2010, in charge of table games optimisation and financial budgeting, later opening Studio City and assisting in City of Dreams Manila opening. Prior to joining the consultancy, she held position at Galaxy as AVP of Gaming Development and Optimisation services, overseeing all gaming analytics.
- She has obtained a degree of MBA and a Bachelor’s degree in Gaming Management with first honour from University of Macau.