~~ INVITATION ~~
Dear colleagues and students,
FBA Distinguished Talk Series 2014 – presented by Mr. Stephen A. Wynn, the Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Office of Wynn Resorts, Limited, will be held on 23 September 2014 (Tuesday). Mr. Wynn will present the topic “The current and future impact of tourism on Macau and the surrounding communities and what to expect as we go forward” All of you are cordially invited to join.
Please find the details of the talk as below:
Topic: The current and future impact of tourism on Macau and the surrounding communities and what to expect as we go forward (旅遊業對澳門及周邊社區的影響以及對將來的展望)
Speaker: Mr. Stephen A. Wynn – Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Office of Wynn Resorts, Limited
STEVE WYNN BIO_Updated 8-28-14.pdf
Date: 23 September 2014 (Tuesday)
Venue:University Hall, N2
Language: English (Simultaneous interpretation into Mandarin will be provided in first-come first-served basis)
Registration: Please complete the registration form at https://isw.umac.mo/eform/
**Audiences are advised to arrive 20 minutes earlier.
Faculty of Business Administration
COME JOIN US!
**Student participants of lecture will be awarded SMART POINT!
1. Students who attend the WHOLE activity and arrive ON TIME will be given one Smart Point
2. Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point
3. Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
4. Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
5. Students are required to check in/out of the activity with Student ID Card. For those who do not respect the activity or neglect the staff’s guidance, SAO reserves the right to cancel his/her Smart Point.
**Student participants of lecture will be awarded 15 SPECIAL”A” on intellectual in the Whole Person Development Award Program!