The aims of this Competition are to promote the study of taxation and draw awareness of university students to the tax profession as another choice in their career developments upon graduation.
Click HERE to learn more.
· Undergraduate students of Accounting & Finance and Business Programmes of universities in Hong Kong and Macau;
· Admission to the Debate is on a team basis. Students are required to form a team of four members and must be nominated by their respective university.
· Each university can nominate one debate team only;
· Students who have participated in the competition before cannot participate again.
· The Competition will be conducted in Cantonese;
· The mode of the debate will be on a “knock-out” basis.
· Attractive prizes including waiver of CTA exam fees and cash prizes will be awarded to the winning teams;
· Internships in reputable CPA firms will be awarded to the Champion, 1st and 2nd runner-up teams.
· Return the reply slip on or before Feb 20 (Thu) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download reply slip.