The UM Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship are established under the UM Macao Talent Programme by the University of Macau (UM), to provide support to individual faculties and institutes to strengthen their research capabilities as well as to build up areas of expertise.
* Department of Accounting and Information Management (Website: https://fba.um.edu.mo/aim/)
* Department of Finance and Business Economics (Website: https://fba.um.edu.mo/fbe/)
* Department of Management and Marketing (Website: https://fba.um.edu.mo/mmi/)
* Department of Integrated Resort and Tourism Management (Website: https://fba.um.edu.mo/drtm/)
The postdoctoral awardees will be centrally funded by one of the following schemes under the UM Macao Talent Programme:
• UM Postdoctoral Fellowship (Class A)
• UM Postdoctoral Associateship (Class B)
• The UM Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship are awarded to PhD degree holders who have graduated within 2 years, or PhD students who are expected to graduate within 6 months from the end of the application period.
• Applicants should have proven record of outstanding academic achievements, including publications, patents, presentations and academic awards etc.
• Applicants for UMPF should possess a PhD degree from top ranked universities or disciplines (i.e., Top 200 ranked universities listed in the THE/QS ranking, or those listed under the Double First-Class Initiatives and Programmes in Mainland China).
• Current UM postdoctoral fellows are not eligible for this programme.
Application channel: https://isw.um.edu.mo/tpms/ (7 April 2022, Macao time 00:00 am)
Deadline for application: 6 May 2022 (Macao time 11:59 pm)
Final assessment result announcement date: 17 June 2022
Postdoctoral report duty date (estimated): 6 October 2022
*Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only*