Recruitment of Student Trainees for Faculty of Business Administration (Application Deadline: July 8, 2016)
The Faculty of Business Administration is now recruiting student trainees for assisting in counter service and administrative work as below. All UM students (both local and non-local) are welcome to apply for the position.
|Service Period||Mondays to Fridays|
- Handle enquiries at counter
- Design promotion materials such as posters and banners
- Assist in ad hoc projects such as student activities, seminars and conferences
- Carry out other assigned tasks (e.g. mail delivery)
- Fluent language proficiency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Able to work at least 15 hours per week, maximum 72 hours per month
- Willing to assist in outdoor activities
- Good communication skill and team spirit
- Knowledge in poster design and photo shooting a plus
|Application Deadline||July 8, 2016|
To apply, please submit your application form and curriculum vitae in English (a) to the FBA General Office (Room E22-G031), or (b) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Trainee Application form (FBA).doc
Should you have any enquiry, please contact Ms. Michelle KUAN (email@example.com, 8822-4649) or Ms. Kelmen YEUNG (firstname.lastname@example.org, 8822-4799). Thanks.
Faculty of Business Administration