Recruitment of Student Trainees for Faculty of Business Administration (Application Deadline Extended to: 13 Sept, 2017)
The Faculty of Business Administration is now recruiting student trainees for assisting in counter service and administrative work as below. All UM students (both local and non-local) are welcome to apply for the position.
|Service Period||Mondays to Fridays|
- Handle enquiries at counter
- Design promotion materials such as posters and banners
- Assist in ad hoc projects such as student activities, seminars and conferences
- Carry out other assigned tasks (e.g. mail delivery)
- Postgraduate students are preferable
- Fluent language proficiency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willing to assist in outdoor activities
- Good communication skill and team spirit
- Knowledge in poster design and photo shooting is a plus
To apply, please submit your application form and curriculum vitae in English to the Faculty of Business Administration (E22-G031) on or before 13 September 2017, Wednesday.
Student Trainee Application form (FBA).pdf
Should you have any enquiry, please contact Ms. Kelmen YEUNG (firstname.lastname@example.org, 8822-4799) or Ms. Michelle KUAN (email@example.com, 8822-4649). Thanks.
Faculty of Business Administration