Dear colleagues and students,
You are cordially invited to join the FBA Distinguished Seminar Series 2015: “Finding Opportunities in the Boom and Bust of the Chinese Stock Market” by Ms. Victoria Mio on 18 November 2015 (Wednesday). Please find the details of the lecture as below:
Topic: “Finding Opportunities in the Boom and Bust of the Chinese Stock Market”
Speaker: Ms. Victoria Mio, the Co-Head and Chief Investment Officer China, Robeco Asia Pacific Equities; FBA Distinguished Alumnus
Date: 18 November 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Venue: E22-G010 Lecture Hall, FBA Building
**Audiences are advised to arrive 15 minutes earlier.
For registration, please access to http://isw.umac.mo/evm/register/victoriamio and complete the registration form.
Faculty of Business Administration
1. Students who attend the WHOLE activity and arrive ON TIME will be given one Smart Point
2. Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point
3. Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
4. Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
5. Students are required to check in/out of the activity with Student ID Card. For those who do not respect the activity or neglect the staff’s guidance, SAO reserves the right to cancel his/her Smart Point.