Ms. Winnie Un Fong KUAN
Senior Instructor in Decision Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- M.B.A., in Finance, University of Macau, Macau, 1997
- B.B.A., in Finance, University of Macau, Macau, 1994
- Undergraduate Courses
- Quantitative Reasoning for Business (GEST001)
- Business Mathematics (QMDS100 / MSOR100)
- Applied Calculus (QMDS102)
- Survey Calculus (MSOR103)
- Quantitative Decision Analysis (QMDS300)
- Applied Mathematics for Economics (QMDS303)
- Sources of financial distress of Japanese firms
- Corporate costs of financial distress
- Prediction of financial distress
- Leverage and corporate performance
- Debt restructurings
- Kuan, W., 2005, Sources of financial distress: how financial distress may happen – economic distress or financial distress?, Proceedings of Hawaii International Conference on Business, 1666-1678.
- Kuan, W., 1998, Financial Distress and Corporate Performance: The Case of Hong Kong, Euro Asia Journal of Management 16, 91-117.
- Hong, J., W. Kuan, & S. Tong, 1997, The Changing Relationship between Macau and Zhuhai, Global Economics and Management Review 2, 153-166.