Prof. Lancy Vai Iun MAC
Assistant Professor in Marketing
Programme Coordinator of Marketing
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- Ph.D. in Marketing, ISCTE, Portugal
- MBA in Strategic Management, University of Macau , Macau
- Undergraduate Courses
- Marketing Strategy (MKTG412)
- Research Methods (MGMT331)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG220)
- The role of marketing
- Market driving firms
- Marketing strategies of Chinese firms
- Marketing performance assessment
- The role of marketing in emerging market firms, funded by RDAO of the University of Macau, 2017-18, Principal Investigator
- Market learning and performance of Chinese exporters, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2005-2006, Principal Investigator
- Market driving organizations in an emerging economy, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2012-2014, Principal Investigator
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2017), “Transforming learning into export performance by Chinese firms”, Asia Pacific Business Review, Vol 23 Issue 4, pp. 493-508.(ABS2)
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2016), “Intensity and diversity of Internationalization among SME exporters in China”, Multinational Business Review, Vol 24 Issue 3, pp. 229 – 248.(ABS2)
- Evangelista, F. and Mac, L. (2016), “The influence of experience and deliberate learning on SME export performance”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, Vol 22 Issue 6, pp. 860 – 879.(ASB2)
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2016), “The relative impact of market orientation and entrepreneurship on export performance: Do we really know enough?”, Journal of Global Marketing, Vol. 29 Issue 5, 266-281.(ABS1)
- Mac, L. and Ho, S. (2015), “The Impact of Internal Marketing on Organizational Commitment: The Mediating Roles of Customer Orientation and Internal Communication”, EuroAsia Journal of Management, Vol 25 Issue 1/2, pp 3-13.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2017), “How Chinese exporters acquire learning capability: Empirical evidence from an emerging economy”, In: Organizational Learning in Asia: Issues and Challenges. Jacky Hong, Robin Snell and Chris Rowley (editors), Elsevier, UK. pp. 122-152.
- Zhang, Y.X. and Mac, L. (2019), “Internet Celebrities and Electronic Word of Mouth: How do Internet Celebrities Influence Purchase Intention? “, ISMS Marketing Science Conference 2019.
- Pan, Ying Jen, Evangelista, F. and Mac, L. (2018), “Value Dimensions of a GPT: An Empirical Study of Outbound Tourists in Taiwan”, The 3rd Annual Conference of the International Place Branding Association (IPBA).
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2018), “Proactive and responsive market orientation on marketing exploration and firm performance”, Global Marketing Conference.
- Mac, L. and Li, J. (2017), “What drives customer leading capability?”, European Academy of Marketing (EMAC) Annual Conference.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2015), “Market Driving Strategy: Some Qualitative Insights”, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Annual Conference.
- Master Students
- The effects of electronic word of mouth, brand experience and perceived risk on purchase intention of online food delivery service, 2019
- Study of Chinse buyer behavior: Attitudes to products with Chinese style elements, 2019
- Factors influencing customer loyalty in Chinese mobile payment industry, 2017
- Digital marketing and social media on customer eng_a case study of small business enterprise, 2017
- Developing the role inventory of marketing manager and testing the effect of marketing department power on firm performance, 2016
- A Measure of Market-driving Orientation Strategy: Scale Development and Validation in Firms of China Mainland, 2016