Prof. Lancy Vai Iun MAC
Assistant Professor in Marketing
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- Ph.D. in Marketing, ISCTE, Portugal, 2004
- MBA in Strategic Management, University of Macau, Macau, 1994
- Undergraduate Courses
- Marketing Strategy (MKTG412)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG220)
- Research Methods (MGMT331)
- Role of Marketing
- Marketing performance assessment
- Marketing strategies of Chinese firms
- Marketing driving firms
- Market learning and performance of Chinese exporters, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2005-2006, Principal Investigator
- Market driving organizations in an emerging economy, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2012-2014, Principal Investigator
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2017), “Transforming learning into export performance by Chinese firms”, Asia Pacific Business Review, 23:4, 493-508.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2017), “How Chinese exporters acquire learning capability: Empirical evidence from an emerging economy”, In: Organizational Learning in Asia: Issues and Challenges. Jacky Hong, Robin Snell and Chris Rowley (editors), Elsevier, UK. pp. 122-152.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2016), “Intensity and diversity of Internationalization among SME exporters in China”, Multinational Business Review, Vol 24 Issue 3, pp. 229 – 248.
- Evangelista, F. and Mac, L. (2016), “The influence of experience and deliberate learning on SME export performance”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, Vol 22 Issue 6, pp. 860 – 879.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2016), “The relative impact of market orientation and entrepreneurship on export performance: Do we really know enough?”, Journal of Global Marketing, Vol. 29 Issue 5, 266-281.
- Mac, L. and Ho, S. (2015), “The Impact of Internal Marketing on Organizational Commitment: The Mediating Roles of Customer Orientation and Internal Communication”, EuroAsia Journal of Management, Vol 25 Issue 1/2, pp 3-13.
- Lei, M. and Mac, L (2005). “An Empirical Study of the Service Quality-Customer Loyalty Relationship in the Macau Public Transportation Sector”, Euro Asia Journal of Management, 15 (2), 99-111.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2018), “Proactive and responsive market orientation on marketing exploration and firm performance”, Global Marketing Conference.
- Mac, L. and Li, J. (2017), “What drives customer leading capability?”, European Academy of Marketing annual conference.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2015), “Market Driving Strategy: Some Qualitative Insights”, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference (ANZAM).
- Mac, L. and Ho, S. (2014), “The impact of internal marketing on organizational commitment: The mediating roles of customer orientation and internal communication”, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Marketing (ANZMAC), Brisbane, Australia.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2013), “Market Driving Strategy: Some Qualitative Insights”, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference (ANZAM), Tasmania.
- Mac, L. and Evangelista, F. (2012), “Export Intensity and Diversity Among Small- And Medium-Sized Exporters in China”, Proceedings of European Academy of Marketing 41st Conference, Lisbon.
- Mac, L (2011), “The performance impact of a market driving strategy: some preliminary findings”, Proceedings of European Academy of Marketing 40th Conference.
- Mac, L. (2010). “The Role of Marketing Organization in the Market Orientation-Performance Relationship”, Proceedings of American Marketing Association (AMA) Winter Educator’s Conference, Volume 21, ISBN 0-87757-340-9.