Prof. Isabel Siu Fong FU
Assistant Professor in Marketing
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- Ph. D., Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- M.B.A, Chaminade University at Honolulu, U.S.A.
- B.B.A., University of Hawaii at Manoa, U.S.A.
- Introduction to Business (MGMT101)
- Business Communications (MGMT202)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG220, MKTG202)
- Marketing Management (MKTG303)
- Marketing Strategy (MKTG304)
- Advanced Marketing Management (MKTG313)
- Marketing for Hospitality Industry (MKTG406, MKTG424)
- Retail Management (MKTG408), equalent to Retail Strategy(MKTG422)
- Advertising and Sales Promotion Management (MKTG443)
- Brand Management (MKTG473, MKTG432)
- Global Business Environment (GBMT300)
- Brand management in China
- Retailing marketing in China
- Services marketing in China
- Advertising and persuasion effects
- Pornpitakpan, C., Li. Q., Fu, S. F. I. (04/2017). A Gender-Focused Review of the Effect of Message Source Attractiveness on Persuasion: Implications for Marketers and Advertisers Communications: European Journal of Communication Research, 42(2), pp. 195 – 237.
- Luk, C.L., Chow, W.C., Wan, W.W.N., Lai, J.Y.M., Fu, S.F. I. , Fong, P.S. (06/2017). An Institutional Perspective on Modernization and Sex-appeal Advertising. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics. 29(2). pp220-238.
- Chow, W.C., Fu, S.F.I. , Lai, Y.M. (12/2015). Online Group-Buying. The Effect of Offer Popularity on Consumer Purchase Intention. Proceedings of the 29th Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference, Queenstown.
- Wang, X., Chow, W.C., Fu, S.F. I. (12/2014). How to solve Inter-client conflicts in service encounters? ANZMAC 2014 Proceedings. Brisbane.Tang, E., Chow, C., and Fu, I. (2007), “Global Marketers’ Dilemma: Whether to Translate the Brand Name into Local Language,” Journal of Global Marketing, 20(4), 25-35.
- Fu, Siu Fong, Isabel (2007), “The Effect of the Presence or Absence of Brand Name Translation on Brand Associations,” doctoral dissertation, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Chow, C., Tang, E., and Fu, I. (2005), “The Moderating Effect of Product Hedonism on Brand Name Translation: An Experimental Approach,” ANZMAC Conference: Broadening the Boundaries, 42.
- Pornpitakpan, Chanthika and Siu Fong Isabel Fu (2011), “A Review of the Effect of Message Source Attractiveness on Persuasion,” The Eighth Annual Conference of JMS China Marketing Science Conference Proceedings,Guangzhou, China. (abstract only plus presentation at the conference)