Mr. Gordon KERR
Senior Instructor in Management
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- M.B.A., European School of Management
- B.A., Stirling University
- Undergraduate Courses
- Applied Ethics (GESB001)
- Business Communications I (MGMT202)
- Business Communications II (MGMT203)
- Business Communications (MGMT220)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (MGMT336)
- Applied Business Project I (MGMT402)
- Applied Business Project II (MGMT403)
- Business Ethics (MGMT413)
- Postgraduate Courses
- Business Ethics (MGMT730)
- leadership and educational management in Asia;
- globalization issues; language learning and teaching, teacher training business communications,
- mass media; leadership styles, motivation theory, transformation of company cultures, profit sharing, business ethics, cross cultural communication.
- Kerr, Gordon J. (Oct 2004) “Holistic Education and Communicative Teaching”, Keynote speaker. National Conference of English teachers, “The Future of English Teaching” Zhengzhou Teachers’ College, Henan.
- Kerr, Gordon J. (2003, March) “A brief survey of English Language Training in the Pearl River Delta”. Sri Lanka School Principal Training. Hong Kong Institute of Education/University of Macau
- Kerr, Gordon J. (2003, February) “Educational resources for the 21st Century”, Guangdong Educational Futures Conference, Guangzhou.
- Kerr, Gordon J. (2002, August) Total Immersion methods in ESL education in China. Tefl International Conference Tonghua, Jilin.
- Kerr, Gordon J. (2002, July) “Ethics and the Media” Post Sept 11 Conference on Ethics, Religion and Society co-sponsored by Chinese Academy Social Sciences, Beijing and Pacific Rim Institute of Development in Education. University of California, Los Angeles.
- Kerr, Gordon J. (2001, July) “Management Education in Southern China” EBBF Business Forum, De Poort, Holland