Dear UM students:
Faculty of Business Administration Student Association is going to hold the 2nd Business Knowledge Competition with the theme ‘Bank of China Trophy’. Three participants will be in a team, and each team will be questioned in the field of business. All questions will be based on the basic fundamental knowledge of Finance, Economics and Commercial issues. This competition is composed of two parts: The Preliminary Round and The Final Round. We hope to challenge the business knowledge of participants through different form of questions and answers.
1. Participants have to be students of University of Macau now.
2. Three students will form a team, in which one of the students will be the leader.
3. Each student can only be in one team, and change of members is not allowed once registration is done.
4. 12 outstanding teams, who are with the highest score in The Preliminary Round, will be chosen and entered into The Final Round.
1. This competition is composed of two parts: The Preliminary Round and The Final Round.
2. All participants are required to attend the talk and workshop on 26th October, 2016 before the Preliminary Round.
3. In the Preliminary Round, each team will be tested on a paper, including Multiple Choice Question and other questions.
4. In the Final Round, there will be Compulsory Questions, Quick Response Questions and Scenario-based Questions.
5. This competition will be conducted in Cantonese, but participants can use either Mandarin, English or Cantonese to answer the questions.
6. Results of this competition will be assessed by experts designated by the Organizing Committee.
Date: From 5th October, 2016
Method: Scan the QR Code on the poster or fill in the form by clicking the link on Facebook or Wechat.
Fee: No registration fee is needed. However, each team is required to submit a deposit of Mop 200. The deposit will be paid after the registration has been successfully made. Full amount of the deposit will be refunded after the competition.
*We will provide the Compulsory Questions to the participants for reference.
Time and venue:
The Preliminary Round: 14:30 to 17:00 on 26th October, 2016 (Wednesday)
The Final Round: 19:00 to 22:00 on 31st October, 2016 (Monday)
Venue: E31-Sac Theatre
First Prize: MOP4,000 and Commendation
Second Prize: MOP3,000 and Commendation
Third Prize: MOP2,000 and Commendation
All participants will gain 45 “SPECIAL A”, 1 “SMART POINT” and participating certificates.
1. Students who attend the WHOLE activity and arrive ON TIME will be given one Smart Point
2. Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point
3. Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
4. Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point
5. Students are required to check in/out of the activity with Student ID Card. For those who do not respect the activity or neglect the staff’s guidance, SAO reserves the right to cancel his/her Smart Point.
If you would like to get more detailed information, please refer to the link below or scan the QRcode on the poster: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B6ypdBkIwoo9YUpKbjFlazJOX0k?usp=sharing