Prof. Kraivin Paripont CHINTAKANANDA
Assistant Professor of Management
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- 2019: Ph.D., Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources, Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- 2012: M.Sc., Organisational Behaviour (Distinction), London School of Economics and Political Science (UK)
- 2007: B.A., Economics (Honors & Distinction), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- Undergraduate Courses
- Principles of Business Management (MGMT1000)
- Research Methods (MGMT3004)
- Organizational Ethics
- Liu, Y., Greguras, G. J., & Chintakananda, K. (2019). Integrating LMX components: How LMX components interactively influence justice and deviance. The Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Chintakananda, K., Liu, Y., & Greguras, G. J. (2018). Ostracism and deviance: The roles of anger, guilt and avoidance coping. In A. A. Grandey. Discrete Emotions at Work: Experiencing Anger, Guilt, Compassion, and Pride. The Annual Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Chintakananda, K., & Greguras, G. J. (2017). Abusive supervision and power distance: Exploring discrete emotions. The Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Chintakananda, K., & Bashshur, M. R. (2017). Moral flexibility. Asian Management Research Consortium, Singapore.
- Chintakananda, K., & Bashshur, M. R. (2017). Moral flexibility. In K. Chintakananda & M. R. Bashshur. New Perspectives on Moral Agents in the Workplace. The Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Reb, J., Sim, S., Chintakananda, K., & Bhave D. P. (2015) “Leading with mindfulness: Exploring the relation of mindfulness with leadership behaviours, styles, and development”, In J. Reb & P. W. B. Atkins (Eds.), Mindfulness in Organizations: Foundations, Research, and Applications, pp. 256-284. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.