Dr. Iris Sheung Ting LO
Assistant Professor in International Integrated Resort Management
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
- Doctor of Philosophy in Tourism Management, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Master of Arts in Comparative and Public History, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
- Undergraduate Courses
- Business Ethics in the Gaming Industries (GAHM313)
- Strategic Management for the Gaming and Hospitality Industries (GAHM401)
- Hospitality Marketing and Promotion (GAHM402)
- Quality Service Management (GAHM303)
- Business Ethics Education
- Photography and Tourism
- Self Image Formation
- Visual Analysis
- Social Media Culture
- Ethnographic Research
- Ethical, sustainable, and responsible tourism and hospitality education, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2014 – 2016, Principal Investigator
- Online tourist photography as a front and back stage performance, funded by the Research Committee of University of Macau, 2013 – 2015, Principal Investigator
- Li Po Chun Charitable Trust Fund Scholarship (2011)
- Lo, I.S. and McKercher, B. (2015). Ideal image in process: Online tourist photography and impression management, Annals of Tourism Research, 52, 104 – 116.
- Lo, I.S., McKercher, B., Lo, A., Cheung, C., and Law, R. (2011). Tourism and Online Photography, Tourism Management, 32(4), 725-731.
- Lo, I. S. & McKercher, B. (2010). The Production of Online Travel Photography. In S. Beeton & C.H.C. Hsu (Eds), Proceedings of the TTRA conference. June 20 – 22, 2010, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- Lo, I. S. & McKercher, B. (2010). The Production and Consumption of Online Travel Photography: An Analytical Framework. Proceedings of the APTA conference (pp. 81 – 85). July 13 – 16, 2010, Macao, China.
- Certified Hospitality Educator